Friday, August 6, 2010

Loren Ridinger - Superwoman :)



I wanted to dedicate a post to the amazing Loren Ridinger. Living in Miami I have definitely become a huge fan of Loren, and her work. She is such an amazing human being. Loren is all about empowering, educating, and guiding every day women to reach their goals. I have fallen in love with her blog www.lorensworld.com. Being new to the blogging community I have picked up great tips, and ideas from her website. Loren is not only the Senior Vice President of www.marketamerica.com, she also has created her own make up line www.motivescosmetics.com along with a skin care line called Cellular Laboratories, and the amazing jewelry collection Loren's Jewels. Besides being one of the most influential and stylish women in America Loren is also a dedicated mother, and wife. And most of all her passion for helping others in need. Loren is involved with many charities including the Make a Wish Foundation. I can only hope to one day be as successful as Loren. She has inspired me to chase after my dreams and make them a reality.

" You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do" - Loren Ridinger

No comments:

Post a Comment